Sunday, August 14, 2011

We are Having a BLAST with Blogging!!!

Wow, I didn't know what to expect when I decided to create individual blog accounts for the third, fourth, and fifth graders. But, I am thrilled to disvover that the students seem to be loving having their very own websites. I love to see the many personalities coming through in each child's writing. There is so much for me to learn about all of my new friends. I love that they are being supportive with one another and finding new connections. Please feel free to click on the links to the right and check us out!!! Please read them knowing that they are from children third through fifth grade of all academic levels. If you stop by a blog, take a moment to leave a comment! If you are a teacher at TCE, I will be getting to how-to information to you very soon. If you are a parent, please know that I am monitoring the posts and comments carefully and will do my best to teach your child internet responsibility and will do every thing I can to protect your/their privacy! Have fun reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment